Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT THIS STORE
- We'll never share your information with any third party. What you share with us is 100% secure.
- Is it safe to put my credit card number into this website?
- Yes. We don’t store any of your credit card information (that’s handled by our payment processor, Stripe, (100% secure, one of the best) and we will never share your personal information with anyone else.
- Do you accept Google Wallet?
- No, we only use our own payment system, which works using Stripe. We accept all four regular credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, American Express.
Our warehouses are located in the US and Europe so depending on where in the world your purchases are shipped to, you might have to pay an import fee and/or duty.
My order never arrived.
Check your order confirmation email for the tracking number. If that doesn’t work, send us an e-mail, tell us what you ordered and your order number, and we’ll help you out as soon as possible. We'll get through this together.
My order arrived incomplete or damaged.
You're in good hands, just email us what item you ordered, your order number, explain what happened to your order, and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
I’ve already made an order, but I changed my mind and I want to upgrade my shipping to express, can I switch delivery options?
Sorry, we can't do that. Don't forget to choose Express shipping before you purchase.
You still need help?
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your order number and any other relevant information on what you need help with.
How do I become a brand ambassador for Fashionvirula?
To become a brand ambassador, contact us on Instagram: @virulafashion or learn more by emailing us at email@example.com